Tuesday, May 6, 2014

US Hispanic & Puerto Rico Launch

It's happening!  Any referrals in these markets? I'd love to talk with them. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone that could use more money. And by more, I mean it could be a whole lot more. Timing is of the essence!

Everything (website, marketing materials, etc.) will be in Spanish. This is going to be a wonderful opportunity to get in on this business at the top in these markets. Some of the women that started with Origami Owl when it 1st launched are making $5,000-$9,400/mo. No joke. 2 of my close friends fall into the $9,400/mo category. If you know of any Spanish speakers that would love to work their own hours let me know. You included!  You can totally do this business along with working a full time job. I did that for a long time. 



 
Referrals are the key to my business!  ~Thank you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment