Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I knew the Spring/Summer catalog was going to be special...

I'm in it!  I would have never thought my non-photogenic self would ever be in a catalog.  Seeing this sure made me smile!  This is from national convention last year.  I am with my upline/good friend Rachel.  Rachel just made Director last year.  I have my fingers crossed to make Director soon.
 
 
"Start your next adventure...Whether you want to enjoy extra time with family or are searching for a career you love, Origami Owl can be a part of your story." 
 
If you know of anyone that is looking for more family time or extra money point them to me.  With your referrals (which are greatly appreciated), my goal to reach Director can be accomplished.  I can mentor anyone no matter where they live in the United States :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment