Monday, March 3, 2014

Join Me!

Take a second to think: what would you use extra money every month towards?  A family vacation, paying off debt, getting a head start on paying cash for holiday expenses, enrolling your child in a sport or activity that you normally would not be able to afford...
 
Don't put off joining me any longer!  This is a super time to begin your own O2 journey.  Many new designers earn their launch kit money back with their 1st jewelry bar!  No matter where you live, I can help you stay on top of your financial goals. 
 
This month, I have a special incentive for new qualified designers.  To become qualified for my incentive you must sell $500 in personal volume, which is very obtainable, in your first 30 days.  How will you do this?  With your own Launch Party. 
 
Want to know more?  Just ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment